Application Process for Canadian Graduates
The recruitment process for employees in the public education sector is managed at the individual school district level. Although applicants are able to view all postings and apply through the Make a Future – Careers in BC Education website, the application process and job posting requirements will vary depending on the school district you are applying to and the nature of the position you are applying for.
When applying, please be mindful that:
- Because of these varying requirements, please carefully read and follow the application instructions outlined in each individual job posting.
- We encourage applicants to identify and respond to a specific job posting, as most school districts do not accept unsolicited resumes.
- All applications or resumes must be submitted to and received by the school district on or before the closing date indicated on the job posting.
Applicaton Process (Online)
As the preferred method of receiving resumes and applications, we encourage all external applicants to apply to job postings electronically through Makeafuture.ca.
Find a job and apply in five easy steps:
- Click the “Find A Job” button to search for jobs
- Select a position to view the details the posting
- At the bottom of the posting, click the “Apply Now” button
- Register/log-in to create an online application
- Upload your documents and apply!
Please note – candidates that apply online through the Make a Future – Careers in BC Education site do not need to fill out a paper application nor do they need to mail, fax or courier any information directly to the school district.