15 BC school districts will be in Toronto on Friday, November 17, 2017 for the EdTalent Education Job Fair. Recruiters and school principals from British Columbia will be actively sifting through crowds of Ontario teachers eager to apply for nearly 400 positions available in BC school districts. The event takes place from 10 am to 3 pm at the Westin Harbour Castle Hotel’s Metropolitan Ballroom.
15 BC school districts will be attending including:
- Abbotsford School District 34
- Central Okanagan School District 23
- Chilliwack School District 33
- Coast Mountains School District 82
- Kootenay Lake School District 8
- Langley School District 35
- Nanaimo-Ladysmith School District 68
- Nechako Lakes School District 91
- North Vancouver School District 44
- Peace River North School District 60
- Prince George School District 57
- Richmond School District 38
- Rocky Mountain School District 6
- Vancouver School District 39
- West Vancouver School District 45
Several districts will be scheduling interviewing potential candidates ahead of the event and afterwards. If you’d like the opportunity to potentially interview with school districts, register here, and we’ll put in you in touch with these school districts. Please note that not every school district will be interviewing prior to the event.
If you’d like us to connect you with a particular school district, register here.