Hiring Tradespeople, Engineers & Custodians in Metro Vancouver & Fraser Valley School Districts
27,000 support workers are employed in British Columbia school districts. Many of these workers are skilled tradespeople, building service workers, and facilities professionals, and they are in demand.
Six school districts: Vancouver, West Vancouver, Delta, Surrey, Langley, and Abbotsford, are currently recruiting to fill full-time, part-time, and on-call roles.
They are seeking tradespeople with BC Trades Qualification Certificates in carpentry, electrical, roofing, and painting. School districts are also seeking experienced building service workers, and building engineers.
The following is a list of support staff job opportunities in Metro Vancouver and Fraser Valley school districts as of July 17, 2014.
- Journeyman Mechanic – Commercial Vehicle
- Journeyman Trades – Electrician
- HVAC Mechanic
- Casual Custodian
- Labourer – Grounds Department
- Tradesperson – Roofing
- Casual On-Call Custodians
- Trades – Carpenter (2 temporary positions)
- Trades – Painter
- Assistant Building Engineer 1
- CASUAL/ON-CALL POSITIONS – Custodians
Find more support worker jobs on Makeafuture.ca.