Did you know BC schools are hiring accountants and payroll professionals in non-teaching roles?
PWC, KPMG and Deloitte are not the only organizations looking for accounting and finance professionals. BC schools are hiring too! To manage school districts’ complex finances and the payroll of thousands of employees, BC school districts need accountants and payroll professionals.
Whether you are looking for an entry-level job, pursuing career advancement, or looking to apply your skills in a non-corporate setting, BC schools have opportunities for you. Right now, there are part-time and full-time opportunities to grow your career.
Current Job Openings
- Sea to Sky School District No. 48 – Payroll Clerk
- Sea to Sky School District No. 48 – General Accounting Clerk
- Whistler Waldorf School – Finance Manager
- Takla Lake First Nation – Financial Director/Controller
- Greater Victoria School District No. 61 – Accounts Clerk – Schools
- Richmond School District No. 38 – Accounts Payable Clerk
Amid the coronavirus pandemic, BC schools have been busy planning for the future. Part of these plans includes hiring professional staff in accounting, payroll, and finance. New opportunities with school employers across the province are posted every day on www.makeafuture.ca. As the province re-opens its economy, now is the best time to explore careers in BC education.