Current Job Openings
Pacific Academy is located on a 40-acre campus in the heart of Fraser Heights in North Surrey, BC. Since 1985, we have provided a high-quality, faith-based education that currently serves over 1400 students from Preschool to Grade 12. We are unabashedly Christian to the core and emphasize the life-changing importance of a relationship with Jesus Christ in all that we do.
Why You’ll Love It Here
Pacific Academy is a community of great people who share a common purpose.
Committed Christian leadership has set Pacific Academy apart since it was founded. In order to raise effective Christian leaders of tomorrow, students must be guided by the excellent Christian leaders of today. Pacific Academy prides itself on its gifted, Christ-centered, and committed staff. Both staff and students exude an optimism rooted in a Christian worldview.
We support our staff in their personal and professional growth and provide competitive compensation, pension and benefits.
Our Vision, Mission and Motto
Vision: To be global servants through Christian education.
Mission: Empowered by the Holy Spirit, Pacific Academy seeks to create an inspiring community of Christ-centered learners equipped to lead and serve.
Motto: Equipped to Lead, Inspired to Serve
Our Unique Programs
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Program
- Summit Outdoor education
- Proactive intervention for learning needs
- Band, orchestra, worship
- Agape Dance Program (after school)
- Visual and Graphic Arts
- Drama and musical productions
- Pacific Academy encourages students to take part in a range of sports including basketball, floor hockey, ice hockey, golf, soccer, gymnastics, track and field, tennis, volleyball and badminton
- Pacific Academy Community Education (PACE) – provides summer and after-school camps designed to give youth a place to engage. Activities include everything from basketball, soccer, dodgeball, floor hockey, movie editing, robotics, cooking, baking, sewing, media, drama, a variety of arts and crafts and more. Please note, with the current COVID restrictions this program is not currently permitted.
We strive to create a supportive and nurturing environment where students are able to thrive academically and spiritually. Our goal is to ensure that the unique needs of each child are met as they are challenged to strive for excellence and to reach their God-given potential.
Our school community is a place where you are known, welcomed and cared for. Every staff member is an important part of the team working collaboratively with high standards. Our community includes over 1400 students and 200 staff members on one campus, but housed in 4 different buildings:
- Primary School – Pre-school – Grade 2
- Intermediate School – Grades 3 – 5
- Middle School- Grades 6 – 8
- High School – Grades 9 – 12
About Surrey, BC
Surrey is a rapidly growing, ethnically and culturally diverse community with many amenities and opportunities. Pacific Academy enjoys a strong collaborative relationship with community partners, neighbouring schools, and other independent schools throughout British Columbia.
Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada, and teacher candidates must hold a valid BC Teaching Certificate or hold an Independent Certification for specialty areas. Teacher applicants must complete our Teacher Application Package and submit a cover letter, resume, and pastoral reference form.
All non-teacher applicants must submit a resume, cover letter and completed Pastor Reference Form.
All employees are expected to actively and personally support a Pentecostal/Charismatic Statement of faith.