Current Job Openings
Teachers & Educational Leaders
- TTOC on Contract
- Classroom Teacher, Grades 5/6
- Classroom Teacher - Gr. 6, VP Relief (.2FTE Thurs)
- Community Support Worker/Educational Assistant Program Instructor
- Classroom Teacher - Grades 7-9 see posting for subjects
- Inclusion Support Program Teacher (ISP) (.20FTE Wed)
- Classroom Teacher/TTOC - Grades 7-9
- Classroom Teacher - Grade 4/5
- Classroom Teacher - Grades 3/4 (.2FTE Wed)
Management & Professionals
No jobs found. Please visit View All for the most recent job postings.
Mission Public Schools is dedicated to providing our students with an educational environment that nurtures the development of an Educated Citizen. Our community is on the unceded ancestral territory of the Stó:lo people. We serve a diverse population of students from K to 12 benefiting from local knowledge keepers and thriving Indigenous communities. Our reputation for safe and caring schools welcomes students and parents into an educational partnership focused on student achievement.
Mission Public Schools values:
- Collaborative Communities
- Empathic Teams
- First People’s Principles of Learning
- Inclusive Learning Environments
- Innovative Educators
Draw for Employees
Our success lies in recruiting, training and retaining outstanding staff with a passion for public education. Our management team works to establish a culture that puts our students first, and our total compensation package creates the best working environment for our employees.
Salary and Benefits
Teachers typically receive a comprehensive benefits package including:
- medical, dental, and extended health plans;
- group life insurance benefits;
- teachers’ pension;
- extended health benefits for dependents of deceased employees;
- accidental disability insurance;
- salary indemnity plan benefit;
- supplemental employment benefits on maternity leave;
- employee and family assistance programs.
Teachers in positions with special responsibilities, e.g. department heads, teacher consultants, counsellors, psychologists, alternate school teachers, speech pathologists, may receive a financial allowance of $2,000-$4,000 annually.
Teachers working in remote and rural schools may also receive a recruitment allowance, and an annual retention allowance. Learn more about teacher salaries with the Salary Finder tool.
For specific details about each district’s compensation, salary, and benefits, please refer to Mission’s collective agreement.