Connect With Our District On Social
- Number of Schools32
- Number of Students14000
- Number of Employees1800
Apply To District
Login or register to apply for job opportunities in this school district
Current Job Openings
Teachers & Educational Leaders
- T22-411 TFT Library & photography (grades 9-12)
- T22-410 Temporary, Part-Time Primary- Grade 1 Teacher
- T22-409 TFT First Peoples English 11, New Media 10 & Creative Writing 10
- Uncertified Teachers Teaching on Call
- Teachers Teaching On Call / Temporary Teacher Vacancy
- Board Certified Behaviour Analyst
Our Mission: Continuous improvement in student achievement and expanding program choices in a safe and caring environment.
Our Vision: The Chilliwack school district will be a connected, inclusive learning community providing outstanding educational choices that will enable our students and staff to excel.
Draw for Employees
Live. Work. Grow. At work, you’ll find a close-knit, supportive team and great professional development opportunities. You’ll be living in a beautiful region, brimming with professional and recreational opportunities for you and your family!
Salary and Benefits
Teachers typically receive a comprehensive benefits package including:
- medical, dental, and extended health plans;
- group life insurance benefits;
- teachers’ pension;
- extended health benefits for dependents of deceased employees;
- accidental disability insurance;
- salary indemnity plan benefit;
- supplemental employment benefits on maternity leave;
- employee and family assistance programs.
Teachers in positions with special responsibilities, e.g. department heads, teacher consultants, teacher coordinators, counsellors, psychologists, alternate school teachers, speech pathologists, may receive a financial allowance of $2,000-$4,000 annually.
Teachers working in remote and rural schools may also receive a recruitment allowance, and an annual retention allowance. Learn more about teacher salaries with the Salary Finder tool.
For specific details about Chilliwack’s compensation, salary, and benefits, please refer to their collective agreement.