Updated November 5th, 2019
British Columbia is the land of opportunity for teachers with hundreds of job opportunities available across the province. 18 BC school districts and independent schools are back in Toronto on November 8th looking to hire teachers to full-time, part-time, and on-call roles.
If you're looking for a meaningful and fulfilling career in education, come to the EdTalent Job Fair at the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel to speak to one of our BC recruiters.
Whether you're looking for a rural or remote community or a bustling urban centre, you'll be able to find your next adventure with one of the 18 schools attending EdTalent.
Participating Employers by Region:
Come to Ed Talent and meet the following school districts!
- Burnaby School District #41
- Delta School District #37
- Sea-to-Sky School District #48
- Surrey School District #36
- Vancouver School District #39
- Catholic Independent Schools of Vancouver Archdiocese
- Mulgrave School
- St. George's School
Vancouver Island and Sunshine Coast
- Coast Mountains School District #82
- Nechako Lakes School District #91
- Peace River North School District #60
- Prince Rupert School District #52
- Quesnel School District #28
If you're considering to make a move to BC, e-mail Devon Frame at email@example.com for more job opportunities, tips and information on the application process.