Find A Teaching Job At UBC’s Education Career Fair
Meet representatives from British Columbia public school districts and Make a Future at the University of British Columbia’s Education Career Fair taking place this Friday, January 24th in UBC Vancouver’s Sub Ballroom from 10am to 3:30pm.
Students currently enrolled in UBC’s teacher education program, and alumni are invited to attend this event for the opportunity to meet with representatives from 12 BC school districts:
- School District No. 23 – Central Okanagan (Kelowna)
- School District No. 27 – Cariboo-Chilcotin
- School District No. 33 – Chilliwack
- School District No. 34 – Abbotsford
- School District No. 35 – Langley
- School District No. 36 – Surrey
- School District No. 39 – Vancouver School Board
- School District No. 42 – Maple Ridge-Pitt Meadows
- School District No. 44 – North Vancouver
- School District No. 57 – Prince George
- School District No. 60 – Peace River North (Fort St. John)
- School District No. 73 – Kamloops/Thompson.
UBC teacher education students and alumni are encouraged to bring their resumes, dress appropriately, and be prepared for the possibility of being interviewed.
Although this event is organized for UBC students and alumni, if you’re an enterprising individual who is a BC certified teacher, this is potentially an excellent opportunity for you to network with school district hiring managers and principals.
Also, remember to stop by Make a Future’s booth to learn more about teaching opportunities at other BC school districts unable to attend this event.
If you’d like to see the specific teaching positions these school districts are trying to fill, visit Make a Future’s job search page.