Technology Careers in Public Schools
Data Managers, Technical Analysts, Information Systems and Network Administrators are in demand in BC public school districts. 10 technology career opportunities are available at various school districts in Metro Vancouver and other regions of the province.
There are a range of entry-level, mid-career, and management positions for those knowledgeable in the configuration, development, and maintenance of software applications and hardware technology.
The latest tech jobs in BC school districts:
- Data Manager – LINC (Coquitlam)
- Technical Analyst (Prince George)
- Project Supervisor (Qualicum)
- Information Systems – Enterprise Systems Support Technician (Trail)
- Computer Technician – Hardware/Software (Kelowna)
- Information Technology Support A (Vancouver)
- Casual Information Technology Technicians (Nelson)
- Information Technology Technician (Creston)
- Casual Information Technology Technicians (Creston)
- System/Network Administrator – (Terrace)
Tech jobs are advertised in the ‘Management & Professional’ and ‘Support Staff’ position categories on Makeafuture.ca.