- S1314-255 Temporary Education Assistant, Elementary Low Incidence Itinerant – School District #71 (Comox Valley)
- S1314-253 Temporary Senior Administrative Assistant – Aboriginal Edcuation – School District #71 (Comox Valley)
- S1314-252 Temporary Accounts Clerk – School District #71 (Comox Valley)
- S1314-247 Temporary Casual Summer Student – School District #71 (Comox Valley)
We are a learning community that embraces diversity, honours relationship and prepares all learners for a changing world. Our mission is to work with our educational partners to develop responsible, compassionate citizens and successful lifelong learners.
The Comox Valley is known as the “Valley of the Festivals” for our lively and vibrant arts and cultural scene. We are home to Vancouver Island’s largest provincial park, and residents and tourists enjoy easy access to freshwater lakes and streams, the ocean, and many areas to golf, mountain bike, hike and explore our beautiful landscape.
We offer specialty programs in Aboriginal education, French immersion, fine arts, distance education through CoolSchool, and Montessori. We also offer a program for international students and Strongstart, a family learning centre.
We value and believe in:
- trusting relationships based on respect, integrity and ethical behaviour;
- an environment that motivates and engages learners;
- innovation and creativity;
- strong partnerships, especially between home and school;
- accountability and shared responsibility;
- individual, professional and organizational growth; and
- the celebration of accomplishment.
Draw for Employees
Our aim is to make our school district an employer of choice in BC’s educational sector, and we welcome energetic and enthusiastic individuals who are interested in working in a progressive environment. Come and enjoy our mild climate, friendly communities, vibrant cultural life and unparalleled opportunities for outdoor recreation!
|School District #71|
|Keep Learners at the Centre|
|CONNECT WITH US:|
|Join us on Facebook|
|Follow us on Twitter|
|Communities in the District||7|
|Number of Schools||23|
|Number of Students||8,200|
|Number of Employees||1,300|