- Adult Education Teacher-On-Call – School District #43 (Coquitlam)
- Adult Education Online English Teacher – School District #43 (Coquitlam)
- Counsellors – School District #43 (Coquitlam)
- StrongStart Facilitator – School District #43 (Coquitlam)
- Casual Caretaker – School District #43 (Coquitlam)
- Visual Language Interpreter – School District #43 (Coquitlam)
- Temporary HVAC Position – School District #43 (Coquitlam)
- Casual Noon Hour Supervisor – School District #43 (Coquitlam)
- On-Call Casual Cook – School District #43 (Coquitlam)
- Casual On-Call Information Technologist – School District #43 (Coquitlam)
- Casual Special Education Assistant – School District #43 (Coquitlam)
Our mission is to ensure quality learning opportunities for students of all ages. This mission is supported by the following beliefs:
- We believe in our students.
- We value and respect individuals.
- We value our community.
- Our focus is for our children.
- We value dual-track programming.
- We support the establishment of school-community agreements.
Our primary goal is: Student Achievement.
With the Coastal Mountain range as a backdrop and the mighty Fraser River to the south, our district is centered in the heart of the Lower Mainland. We are the third largest district in BC, bringing together international students, French immersion students, Aboriginal students, ESL students and students with special needs.
Our district strives for student success by offering a wide range of programs and services including:Aboriginal and ESL kindergarten support, Aboriginal tutoring, Marathon (behavioural support programs), alternate basic education, Teaching and Evaluation Centre, Coquitlam autism support team. Programs of choice including core French and French immersion, Montessori, Advanced Placement, International Baccalaureate and career programs.
Our district practises a collaborative approach, and our teachers, support staff, vice-principals, principals and excluded staff make a difference in the lives of students. Our Board of Education’s role is to advocate and provide support for its employees in their work: improving student learning and life chances for every student.
Draw for Employees
Grow with us and reach your goals. Teach, administer, lead and we will provide you with a 100% unlimited dental plan and other excellent benefits. Our support staff benefits are outstanding too. In 35 minutes you can be in downtown Vancouver. In 5 minutes you can be sailing, canoeing, kayaking or hiking…and most importantly, you can afford to live here!
|School District #43|
|Learning for a Lifetime|
|CONNECT WITH US:|
|Join us on Facebook|
|Follow us on Twitter|
|Communities in the District||5|
|Number of Schools||68|
|Number of Students||30,000|
|Number of Employees||3,500|